current (plural currents)
- the part of a fluid that moves continuously in a certain direction
- a flow of electric charge
- a measurement of the rate of flow of electric charge
- a tendency or a course of events
- (part of a fluid that moves continuously in a certain direction): flow, stream
- (flow of electric charge): electric current
- (measurement of the rate of flow of electric charge): electric current
- (tendency or course of events): flow, stream, tendency
- (existing or occurring at the moment): [[future]], [[past]]
- (generally accepted, used, practiced, or prevalent at the moment): [[out-of-date]], [[unfashionable]]
7 letters in word "current": C E N R R T U.
No anagrams for current found in this word list.
Words found within current:
cent centu cert cru cruet cue cur cure curer curet curn curr curt curter cut cute cuter ecru ecu en er ern err eruct et ne net nu nur nurr nut re rec recur recut ren rent rerun ret return ruc rue ruer run rune runt rut te ten tern terr truce true truer tun tune tuner turn turner un unce ur ure urent urn ut ute